Mention THIS Coupon to Receive $25 OFF
Offer valid through 07/15/2019 - NOT combinable with any other offers or discounts.
People who struggle with stepping over the bathtub wall but don't want the expense and/or hassle of a full tear out will often opt for a tub cut-out/shower conversion.
Mention THIS Coupon to Receive $50 OFF
Offer good through 07/15/2019 - NOT combinable with any other offers or discounts.
With a toilet incline lift you can experience comfort and safety combining the functionality of a heavy duty commode and a lift chair into one easy-to-use bathroom safety solution.
Commercial Facility Inspection, Maintenance and Repair Services
Building Relationships, Planning Maintenance Solutions
Your company and your needs are unique from every other client we have. You may need us as your emergency crew, or your only crew. No matter what, our promise remains the same: we will provide you with quality facility maintenance, along with exceptional customer service. Why are we so dedicated to this? Handyman Solutions doesn’t want to just be the company you call when no one else can come - we want to be the first phone call you make… In order to do that, our goal is to get to know you, your company, and your expectations.
Professionally Uniformed, Expertly Trained, Motivated and Well Qualified. Handyman Solutions Employees are some of the very best in the business. Handyman Solutions Employees are highly valued and well paid for their demeanor, knowledge and skill. We search out and hire the hard to find prospects that fit our strict company culture. We then foster and encourage them to keep evolving and better themselves in all of the services that we provide. We are here to ensure that your shopper’s experience is not compromised by sketchy contractors or worse yet unsightly or unsafe deferred maintenance, neglect and safety hazards. We can and will follow your corporate maintenance plan to the letter - or we can use our own vast experience to develop a custom plan just for you.
Preventative or Planned Maintenance
Preventative or Planned Maintenance, is a much under-used, cost effective, system of maintenance. This system relies on the facilities being regularly inspected so items to be repaired can be bundled into one larger scope of work. Bundling drives down the cost of individual repairs.
This work is scheduled around your hours of operations. Much of this work is can be completed during hours the store is closed. This avoids disruption of your business. Value is added by not inconveniencing customers and personnel and getting the project done in the most efficient manner.
Emergency or “Reactive” Maintenance, is a request for service coming after something breaks or is damaged. These projects are often time sensitive and need to be completed as quickly as possible.
When possible, this work is completed outside of operating hours. If time sensitivity does not allow for this, we take great care to be as unobtrusive and non-disruptive as possible to shoppers and store personnel. Typical projects include repairing cash wrap doors and drawers, re-securing trim or other items that have come loose.
Typical Projects include:
- Deferred maintenance inspections
- Corporate retail and cafe inspections
General Interior Services
- Retail Store rollouts
- Interior re-paints and drywall repair
- Cash-wrap and retail fixture repair or modification
- Assemble or repair furniture, shelving, cabinets and displays
- Unload/accept deliveries at our warehouse or at your facility
- Replace drop-in ceiling tile and light lenses
- Replace hard to access light bulbs and/or fixtures
- Carpentry and trim work
- Minor electrical and plumbing repair/modifications
- Flooring repair
- Safety upgrades
- Leak management and repair
- Deck, catwalk, stairwell restoration and repair
- Exterior storefront décor install/ repair
- Dumpster area and gate repair
- Privacy fence, gate and lock repair
- Cement grinding, patching and repair
- Exterior table, chair, and stool adjustments/ repair
Kitchen, Prep, Serving, Dining, Storage & Wash Area
- Entrance, exit, swing door, cabinet door repair
- Caulking, sealing and vermin proofing
- Drywall, stainless steel and F.R.P. installation and repair
- Lighting and ballast replacement/ repair
- Floor tile, wall tile, cove tile repair
- Epoxy floor grouting
- Shelving installation / repair
- Stainless steel splash guard custom fit and installation
- Stainless steel corner custom fit and installation
- Furniture, table, chair, stool, and trash receptacle repair
Doors - Install or Repair
- Repair or adjust troublesome doors
- Hardware adjustment, repair and replacement
- Painting and touch up
- Repair or replace commercial weather-strip
- Install locksets, deadbolts, and kick plates
- Install door closers, continuous hinges and panic bars
- Install peephole or safety /security window
- A.D.A. accessories, install and repair
- Exhaust fan - clean, repair or replace
- Caulking/ sealing
- Floor, wall, cove base tile/ grout repair
- FRP installation / repair
- Partition installation, adjustment and repair using “manufacturer specified” replacement parts
- Dispenser repair or new install
- Baby changing station installation and repair
- Updates and remodels
Safety & Security
- A.D.A. modifications, install or repair
- Wheelchair ramps - temporary or permanent
- Handrail and grab bar install or repair
- Trip hazard identification and removal
- Concrete grinding
- Caution/safety color painting
- Door back-pressure adjustment
- Handicap signage
Professional Caulking / Sealing / Vermin Proofing
- Doors, windows, trim
- Around sinks, countertops and plumbing fixtures
- Vermin entry cracks, holes, voids, etc…
Concrete and Masonry
- Concrete grinding, patching and repair
- Epoxy welding
- Expansion joint maintenance and replacement
- Commercial grade waterproofing
Hard work and uncompromising honesty and integrity have been the keys to our success. I would love the opportunity to sit down at your convenience and describe how we can partner with you to lower your cost of facilities operations while enhancing its Value, Safety, Brand Image and Appearance. Ongoing Facilities Maintenance and Repair… It’s what WE do BEST!
We Take Your Safety And Security Seriously
We take your safety and security seriously. All Handyman Solutions and Aging In Place Store Employees must submit to and pass a Nationwide Fingerprint-Based State and FBI Background Check. It i […]