Mention THIS Coupon to Receive $25 OFF
Offer valid through 07/15/2019 - NOT combinable with any other offers or discounts.
People who struggle with stepping over the bathtub wall but don't want the expense and/or hassle of a full tear out will often opt for a tub cut-out/shower conversion.
Mention THIS Coupon to Receive $50 OFF
Offer good through 07/15/2019 - NOT combinable with any other offers or discounts.
With a toilet incline lift you can experience comfort and safety combining the functionality of a heavy duty commode and a lift chair into one easy-to-use bathroom safety solution.
Restaurant Facilities Maintenance
We know and appreciate the fact that your restaurant has invested great deal of time, money and effort to ensure that diners don't just have a meal, but rather a “Dining Experience”. Today, diners demand certain minimum standards reflected in the atmosphere of the restaurant as much as - if not more than in the food itself. High quality details, professionally executed, become a seamless part of the overall experience diners have come to expect. A lack of these are often construed as sub-par quality or even outright neglect.
When you choose to work with Handyman Solutions, you’re no longer relying on the negative contractor stereotype. We make it our responsibility to maintain your carefully crafted experience standards by employing only pleasant, well dressed and expertly trained, motivated and well qualified service techs to complete your inspections and repairs. We are an outside-the-box-thinking company. One that explores and then explains your options to help meet your budget. We coordinate realistic scheduling but most importantly - WE CREATE SOLUTIONS.
Handyman Solutions is here to ensure that your diner’s experience is not compromised by unsightly or unsafe deferred maintenance, neglect and safety hazards. We will follow your corporate maintenance plan to the letter - or we can use our own vast experience to develop a custom plan just for you.
When scheduling our work we want to limit disruption to your business as much as possible. We take into account noise, prep of work area, odors and drying times in our scheduling, so many, but not all, of our projects are scheduled during hours the business is not operating or at least during slow periods.
Preventative or Planned Maintenance and repair
Preventative or Planned Maintenance, is a much underused, cost effective, system of maintenance. This system relies on the restaurant being regularly inspected so items to be repaired can be bundled into one larger scope of work. Bundling drives down the cost of individual repairs.
Planned, preventative maintenance work can be scheduled around the hours of operations. Much of the work is performed after close or before opening to limit business disruption.and to allow our teams to work in the most efficient manner.
“Emergency” or “Reactive”Maintenance or Repair, is a request for service coming after something breaks or is damaged. These projects are often time sensitive and need to be completed as quickly as possible and are never as cost effective as Preventative or Planned Maintenance.
When possible, this work is completed outside of operating hours. If time sensitivity does not allow for this, we take great care to be as unobtrusive and non-disruptive as possible to diners and staff. Typical emergency maintenance projects may include repair of leaks, fixtures or bathroom facilities.
A perceived lack of preventative maintenance and repair is often construed as the restaurant being of sub-par quality and outright neglected. If an owner cares so little for their public area of the facility, the most visible portion of their business, how are things maintained behind the scenes where food prep and health standards are critical?
Typical projects include:
- Deferred maintenance inspections
- Corporate retail and restaurant inspections
General Interior Services
- Interior re-paints and drywall repair
- Cash-wrap and fixture repair or modification
- Assemble or repair hospital beds, lift chairs, wheelchairs & other medical devices
- Assemble or repair furniture, shelving and cabinets
- Unload/accept deliveries at our warehouse or on site
- Replace drop-in ceiling tile and light lenses
- Replace hard to access light bulbs and/or fixtures
- Carpentry and trim work
- Minor electrical and plumbing repair/ modifications
- Flooring repair
- Safety upgrades
- Leak management and repair
- Deck, catwalk, stairwell restoration and repair
- Exterior storefront, siding, shutter and décor install/ repair
- Dumpster area repair
- Fence, gate and lock set installation/repair
- Cement grinding, patching and repair
- General hauling
- Gutter & downspout cleaning & repair
- Repaint & touch up
- Exterior table, chair, & stool adjustments & repair
Kitchen, Prep, Serving, Dining, Storage & Wash Area
- Entrance, exit, swing door, cabinet door repair
- Caulking, sealing and vermin proofing
- Dry wall and F.R.P. installation and repair
- Floor tile, wall tile, cove tile repair
- Epoxy floor grouting Lighting fixture repair
- Shelving installation & repair
- Stainless steel splash guard custom fit and installation
- Stainless steel corner custom fit and installation
- Furniture, table, chair, stool, and trash receptacle repair
Doors - Install or Repair
- Repair or adjust troublesome doors
- Hardware adjustment, repair and replacement
- Painting and touch up
- Repair or replace commercial weather-strip
- Install locksets, deadbolts, and kick plates
- Install door closers, continuous hinges and panic bars
- Install peephole or safety /security window
- A.D.A. accessories, install and repair
- Exhaust fan - clean, repair or replace
- Caulking & sealing
- Floor, wall, cove base tile & grout repair
- FRP installation & repair
- Partition installation, adjustment and repair using “manufacturer specified” replacement parts
- Dispenser repair or new install
- Baby changing station installation and repair
Safety & Security
- A.D.A. modifications, install or repair
- Wheelchair ramps - temporary or permanent
- Handrail and grab bar install or repair
- Trip hazard identification and removal
- Concrete grinding
- Caution/ safety color painting
- Door back-pressure adjustment
- Handicap signage
Professional Caulking / Sealing / Vermin Proofing
- Doors, windows, trim
- Around sinks, countertops and plumbing fixtures
- Vermin entry cracks, holes, voids, etc...
Concrete and Masonry
- Concrete grinding, patching and repair
- Epoxy welding
- Expansion joint maintenance and/or replacement
- Commercial grade waterproofing
We Take Your Safety And Security Seriously
We take your safety and security seriously. All Handyman Solutions and Aging In Place Store Employees must submit to and pass a Nationwide Fingerprint-Based State and FBI Background Check. It i […]