Career Opportunities at Handyman Solutions
Handyman Solutions is in search of an additional Skilled Carpenter/Jack of All Trades. We pay well and offer some benefits. The right prospect will have a great attitude, safe criminal record, and have a minimum of 10 years on the job carpentry experience. Excellent communication/people skills are a MUST. Starting rate of pay is $20-$22 per hour with raises and benefits thereafter. Standard working hours are between 8am-5pm. The right candidate is expected to already own, and have at work daily, the standard tools of the trade for remodeling, maintenance and repair.
You must own…and have at work daily… the standard hand and power tools commonly used in remodeling, maintenance and repair. “Big” tools, ladders, a full size company van, and uniform are provided.
Here are just a few reasons to consider switching teams to work for Handyman Solutions:
- You can produce great projects with low stress because you are part of a TEAM. You are able to enjoy the rewards of your work and creativity without all of the burdens of running small business.
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit.
- We offer great pay and benefits: Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Discounted Travel, and Discounted Tool Purchases… just to name a few.
- The company name is trusted, something you can be proud of.
- You are truly appreciated, receive raises, and build security because of your loyalty and talents.
- Company van and uniform provided. Save the wear and tear on your own vehicle and clothes.
- We are Better Business Bureau accredited and have earned an A+ rating
Your fellow employees are:
- FBI background checked
- Respectful and drug free
- Professionally uniformed
- Expertly trained, motivated and well qualified
- Highly valued by both the company and our