Career Opportunities at Handyman Solutions
Handyman Solutions is in search of an additional Skilled Carpenter/Jack of All Trades. We pay well and offer benefits. The right prospect will have a great attitude, safe criminal record, and have a minimum of 10 years on the job carpentry experience. Good communication/people skills are a MUST. Starting pay is $18-$20 per hour with raises and benefits thereafter. Standard working hours are between 8am-5pm.
You must own…and have at work daily… the standard hand and power tools commonly used in remodeling, maintenance and repair. “Big” tools, ladders, a full size company van, and uniform are provided.
Here are just a few reasons to consider switching teams to work for Handyman Solutions:
- You can produce great projects with low stress because you are part of a TEAM. You are able to enjoy the rewards of your work and creativity without all of the burdens of running small business.
- Customer satisfaction comes before profit.
- We offer great pay and benefits: Retirement Plan, Paid Holidays, Paid Vacation, Direct Deposit, Discounted Travel, and Discounted Tool Purchases… just to name a few.
- The company name is trusted, something you can be proud of.
- You are truly appreciated, receive raises, and build security because of your loyalty and talents.
- Company van and uniform provided. Save the wear and tear on your own vehicle and clothes.
- We are Better Business Bureau accredited and have earned an A+ rating
Your fellow employees are:
- FBI background checked
- Respectful and drug free
- Professionally uniformed
- Expertly trained, motivated and well qualified
- Highly valued by both the company and our clients